With two theatres, rehearsal room, dressing rooms and fully fitted with special effect lighting and sound equipment, the Parks Theatre is perfect for your corporate events, private functions, films workshops and theatre.
The stage of this unique theatre is surrounded by the audience on three sides and allows performers / presenters to enter the stage from under the auditorium. The theatre is equipped with LED lighting and quality sound equipment.
This unique theatre is ideal for experimental or children’s theatre, training and meetings, award ceremonies, circus events and more.
- 133 seats, including access seating (capacity of up to 200 seats)
- Access seating available
- Stage (10m deep x 9m wide)
- Thrust theatre
- Vomitorium access
- Wheel chair lift
- LED and moving lights
- Permanently rigged silks
The larger auditorium of the two theatres, yet maintaining an appealing intimate space. The audience is situated in front of the stage and is very adaptable for theatre, concerts and cinematic experiences. Featuring close dressing rooms and equipped with LED lighting and quality sound equipment.
- 170+ seats, including access seating
- Access seating available
- Stage (6m deep x 10m wide)
- Stage end on
|TECHNICIANS||One or two technicians available (minimum three hours)|
|USHERS||One or two ushers available (minimum three hours)|
|CLEANING||Cleaning of one theatre, dressing rooms, foyers and toilets|
Cleaning for events with food
|EQUIPMENT||Projector (one in each theatre)|
|Handheld Radio microphones (included in technician fee)|
|Headset/lapel radio microphones|
|Stage riser (1 metre x 2 metre adjustable height)|
|Follow Spot with operator|
|Follow Spot without operator (included in technician fee)|
|Microphone Stands (included in technician fee)|
Make a Booking
Please download the digital booking form before filling it it out. Please email the form and any necessary attachments to email@example.com.
- The Parks Theatre Terms Conditions pdf 334 KB
- Parks Theatre Booking Form Starting October 2022 pdf 118 KB
- Parks Theatre Price List Starting October 2022 pdf 44 KB
COVID-19 | YOUR ROLE
- Conduct a COVID safe risk assessment for your event and implement the control measures.
- Keep a register of all attendees for contact tracing purposes.
- Provide a hand sanitising station at the entrance to the room you have hired.
- Maintain 1.5m social distancing and signed occupancy limits at all times.
- Provide a COVID Marshall for your event
- Adhere to any SA Health directions at the time of your hire, including mask wearing requirements, room capacities and social distancing requirements
- Adhere to any directions by the Parks Theatre staff in relation to COVID-19